High gluten flour (Xinliang)
Brush with egg wash
Surface coconut material.
How to make cranberry coconut braided bread
1. Put the ingredients except the butter into the chef’s machine and knead for 5 minutes, then put the butter into the machine and continue to knead for 6 minutes to the complete stage.
2. Knead the dough for 6 minutes until it is completely done.
3. Put the kneaded surface into the bowl for fermentation, fermentation until 1.5-2 times larger, hand-dusted dough does not shrink back, indicating that fermentation. Finish.
4. Press the dough out and divide it into 4 equal portions, cover with plastic wrap and relax for 20 minutes.
5. Roll out the dough into a long, narrow tongue shape with a pastry cutter and cut into three equal portions. Cut off.
6. rub each one round and long, as thick and thin as possible.
7. Braid according to the tendon of the surface, loosely and tightly, pinch the closing.
8. Braid the 4 pieces for the second fermentation.
Mix low flour, milk powder, powdered sugar and coconut, then add butter and roll into small pieces. After fermentation, brush the egg wash, place the dried cranberries evenly and sprinkle with coconut granules.
10. Bake the bread in preheated 180℃ oven at 175℃ for 20 minutes, observing when the bread is colored halfway through. Cover with foil promptly.
2. the dried cranberries can also be replaced with raisins, blackcurrants, raisins.
3) The braid should be loose and tight.