wolfberry (Lycium chinense)
black sesame (sesame seed)
How to make brown sugar ginger date paste (black sesame seeds)
1.Prepare the required ingredients
2. clean the sesame seeds, dry them, fry them, consider them cooked when they bulge or pop in the pan, and grind them with your hands to crumble them.
3. Break up the ginger, wolfberry seeds and dates (first boil the dates in a small amount of water for about 10 minutes) in a food processor. For a good taste, you have to sift it, which I didn’t, so it tasted powdery.
4. the beaten date paste, ginger paste, wolfberries, sesame seeds mixed into a non-stick pan, add brown sugar, open fire in the boil, low fire has been simmering …, be patient hahaha
5. During the boiling period, keep stirring to avoid the paste bottom, and then you will give up, take the sleeve on, or the paste will splash up and your hands will get up. It bubbled up and it took me about an hour or so.
6. let cool, thud! Stomp! Bottling! Storage can be at room temperature or in the refrigerator.