Double low canola oil
small amount of water
monosodium glutamate (MSG)
Water (room temperature)
|200g (different flours, different water absorption, moderate adjustment)|
|1 gram (with no salt control, replace with eggs and adjust water amount)|
How to make chicken dumplings with seaweed
Clean and cut chicken breasts into small pieces
Freezing for 30min
knead dough (for bread)
Appropriate adjustment of water volume
Wait 20-30 min.
Knead the dough to a glossy consistency, molasses 1h
Scissors cut into small pieces.
Use a sieve to squeeze out the water
Add salt, MSG, ginger powder, pepper, and beat into the meat mixture.
Clean shallots and chop finely
Heat the double low canola oil and pour it over the scallions to make scallion oil
Or put the onions in the pan and wash one less bowl
Add flaxseed oil when temperature drops
At this point you can knead the dough.
Steps can be adjusted by yourself.
Put the chicken in a meat grinder
Finished product retains some fine particles
Add the water and green onion oil (with green onions) to the mince, mix well in one direction, then add the seaweed and mix well.
The stuffing’s okay.
Put in the fridge until ready to use
Roll out the dough
B-station chef Showpeng
There’s also 40g of onion oil in the video.
There’s scallion oil in the video.
Takashi’s chicken and coriander dumplings and 50g of oil in the video.
Sour soup dumplings from Sister Gao.
Szechuan pepper and water: one cup of water
1 cup, usually 240 ml.
But the rest of Ko’s video is a third of a glass of water and 60g, so I don’t get it.
Sister Ko’s shrimp dumplings.
Pang Kitchen Chicken Stuffing
Juice the onion and ginger with water
50g green onion, 25g ginger, 200g water.
0.5g of pepper powder
Green onion oil not written (refer to other videos estimate 40g)
When the filling is ready, stuffing and side dishes 5:3, add some sesame oil.
The process of making the meat filling and dumpling crust is a reference to Ko.
2. The total amount of oil and the proportion of each type of oil can be adjusted according to taste. Flaxseed oil is chosen to balance the fatty acid ratio, while double low rapeseed oil is heat resistant and made into green onion oil to reduce the taste and richness of flaxseed oil. Flavor levels of the meat mixture.
Adjust the amount of water to be beaten into the meat mixture for this method.
3. The meat will be frozen and then grinded, it will be q-bouncy and strong.
You can also use this method when making various kinds of balls (personally, I think the important reason for the q-bullet is to keep the temperature low, as well as to maintain a certain length). The muscle fibers. (whispering beep: hand chopped meat doesn’t mean it will taste better)
Be careful not to freeze it into a hardened state that will hurt the blade.
4. use ginger powder to consume the ginger powder bought in bulk.
Better with ginger paste
You can also buy ready-made dumpling skins (my mom usually buys the dumpling skins and I make the dumplings).
Healthier can use whole wheat flour, less tasty.
6. seasoning water can be refrigerated / frozen (do not freeze into pieces, up to micro ice residue, to not hurt the blade) with the chicken with the stranded, will also let the The meat is more elastic.
The seasoning (waterless) can also be added to the meat first and frozen along with the meat to marinate it for more flavor.
7. foreign partners with turkey meat, water and oil can be more, too little fat!
In general, except for people with high uric acid, gout, MSG and chicken essence should not be ingested, other people are no problem at all, overall. Just keep your sodium intake under control.