low gluten flour
Milk + Coconut Milk + Condensed Milk
Directions for Coconut Matcha Cake (referencing the old-fashioned cake scalding water bath method)
1. operate the same way as the previous old morning cake here! Watch the previous tutorial and do your homework! This side goes straight to the cake batter made before going into the oven – preheat the oven ahead at 160 degrees for 20 minutes!
2. just sift the matcha flour and cornstarch with the low gluten flour! If the tea doesn’t melt easily, melt it with water first!
3. pour at about 15cm height into the prepared 8cm high baking dish! This will pull off some of the big bubbles! The cake batter is still quite creamy when you look at it this way – shake it flat a few times! Place in the oven at 150 degrees for 60 minutes in the lowest water bath! (Look at the surface coloring after 20 minutes! (Avoid over-coloring the baking sheet or foil)
4. recommend Isuzu Matcha Powder! Pricey is a bit pricey! But it’s the perfect color! Other matcha powders in the house don’t color as well as this one! It doesn’t taste as good.
5. a wooden spoon with the purchase of a certain treasure! It’s almost $2 a gram! Save your money
6. out! Perfect color! This green shows that I like it – it looks like I’m in a good mood!
7. take out and tear the grease paper to cool! A little retraction is normal!
8. cut pieces! Perfectly cut – creamy texture! And super duang-this recipe is ok!
9. the new cake knife is pretty good – this recipe has just the right amount of sweetness! Suitable for old people and children! Babies with a sweet tooth can add their own sugar in moderation!