From a small fear of spicy, married for two years, my husband hardly eat spicy for me, and now we are each other subliminally changed.
Life is full of sour, sweet, bitter, spicy and salty, if a taste is missing there will always be a little regret it. This is the first spicy flavor I tried to carve out for my husband, and also the flavor of warm love.
It seems to be in urgent need of a bowl of casserole to warm up the homebound. This cod and tofu vermicelli casserole is made with Korean spicy sauce and chili powder, with onions and cilantro, the cod is soft and tender, the tofu is silky and smooth, and both are delicious. The Korean sweet potato vermicelli has a smooth texture and absorbs the broth well.
My husband was so happy that he didn’t even want to waste the last bit of the soup. I was so happy that I could make it to his liking.
Cod Fillet (cod)
|1 small handle|
|half of sth|
Korean spicy sauce
Korean style chili powder
Stock or hot water
|2 large bowls|
How to Make Cod and Tofu Vermicelli in Casserole
1. the main ingredient cod “pink”. Slice the cod, add 2 teaspoons of seasoning (or rice wine or cooking wine), 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, a few slices of ginger and toss lightly. Easy to taste, add 2 teaspoons of cornstarch and gently pat to coat the fillets. Marinate for about 20 minutes. Be careful not to overpower the fish at this step to avoid damaging the fillets. 2.
2) Prepare the other ingredients. Cut the vermicelli into convenient lengths and soak in cold water. Sliced or diced, onion cut into strips, green onions optional (I cut the larger ones), 5 cloves of garlic chopped (I forgot to arrange the garlic in the picture, I’m used to it) (Use a garlic puller to make more at a time, put in a food container and keep in the refrigerator). 3.
3. sauce: this is my Korean-style hot sauce, chili noodles because the box is not wrapped, no photos. 4 teaspoons of hot sauce. 2 teaspoons of chili noodles, plus a little garlic powder, stir well. 4.
4) Heat a suitable saucepan and cool the oil. When the oil is 60-70% hot, add the minced garlic and stir-fry until fragrant and lightly golden. . When the soup comes to a boil, sprinkle in the green onions and ginger, lower the heat to medium-low, add the fish fillets, add some seasoning or wine, then turn up the heat to remove the foam. Turn down the heat, add the sauce, stir, and you will be instantly rendered a passionate red, spicy smell on your face. Warmth and happiness abound.
5. adjust the saltiness: because the hot sauce already has saltiness, so it is best to taste when adding salt, according to your own taste discretion is good.
6 Then add the tofu, onions, and vermicelli, cover, and simmer until the tofu vermicelli is flavored. About 5 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and sprinkle with cilantro. Finish. ✌️.
(2) The spicy sauce and chili noodles add to the consistency of the sauce, and the taste buds can feel the heavier flavor when tasting. The fish and tofu are infused with spice, which breaks up the mild taste of the tofu and fish and is very appetizing. There is no soy sauce in the whole process, which is a kind of “soy sauce” for those who are used to adding soy sauce to everything to make it taste good. Fresh Taste.
This is a simple and easy soup to make, not only for the taste of ingredients, but also for autumn and winter. Serve directly as a main dish.