Low gluten flour.
Double Caramel Sugar
Dark and white chocolate
|30 grams each|
Pink food coloring
How to make DIY cute cupcakes
Prepare the ingredients and simultaneously preheat the oven at 170 degrees for 10 minutes on top and bottom heat.
(i) Weigh the sugar.
(ii) Mix the lemon juice with the corn oil and whisk with an egg whisk until emulsified, i.e., white in color and with no visible oil blossom on the surface.
(iii) Beat the whole eggs in a waterless and oil-free whisking bowl, add the granulated sugar and salt, and whip with an electric whisk.
④Beat until the volume expands by 3 times, the color turns white, and the pattern is obvious and the dripping does not disappear quickly.
①Sift in the low gluten flour and mix from the bottom until there is no dry powder.
Pour in the lemon juice and corn oil mixture in two parts and mix gently.
(3) Put the cake batter into a piping bag and place the bag into a foil-lined mold.
(4) Place the mold in the middle of the oven and bake for about 20 minutes with the top and bottom heat on. Adjust the temperature and time according to the oven.
1) Place the baked cupcakes on a cooling rack to cool while the dark and white chocolates are melted to liquid in the microwave on low heat, then place in a piping bag.
Draw a cute pattern: cut a small opening in the piping bag and use the white chocolate to draw a rough outline of Tigger.
After the white chocolate has set, use the dark chocolate to draw the eyes, eyebrows and moustache. Insert the sliced almonds that will serve as ears into the top of the cupcake.
(4) Using a toothpick dipped in a little red food colouring, blend in the remaining white chocolate and squeeze out Tigger’s nose.
Finish and serve while hot!
1.The cake batter mixed in step 5 should be roughly the same volume as the whole beaten egg. Rough, means that the whole egg is not whipped enough, or foamy when mixing, so the cake batter will shrink back after baking, bad taste.
2. This recipe can be used to make 8 cupcakes with a diameter of 4.5cm, you can increase or decrease the ratio according to the situation.