|two-thirds of a cup|
shiitake (Lentinus edodes), an edible mushroom
The white cabbage.
How to make a home version of porridge casserole
1. rice soaked in advance, I soaked the night before, the morning directly into a casserole dish inside the boil, (water and rice ratio of 8:1) first! Boil over high heat, stir frequently with a wooden spatula a few times to prevent sticking to the bottom of the pot, after the water boils, adjust the slow cooker.
2. Wash the shrimp to remove the head, the head of the shrimp to save the frying oil. Remove the skin of the shrimp body to open the back to shrimp line, with wine and salt marinated for ten minutes.
3. pan boil oil, add shrimp head, deep fry until there is shrimp aroma, press the shrimp head to make the oil more into taste.
4. Wash the mushrooms, carrots, cabbage and cut them into small pieces.
5. Boil rice until soft, add shrimp oil, and salt. The next thing you want to do is to add the marinated shrimp and then the prepared vegetables and continue to cook slowly.
After a few minutes, put some chicken essence in the pot.