glutinous rice flour
white granulated sugar
Make good mashed potatoes.
|Moderate amount (see Daily Share 6 for details)|
Odd Shapes – How to Make Pumpkin Pie
Preparation & Method:
1. steam the pumpkin in water.
2) Stir in the pumpkin, along with the sugar and glutinous rice flour.
3. knead until smooth and able to form strips, but not too dry
4. cut and roll out (scrape up with a paring knife if the bottom is sticky)
5. the taro paste into the (taro paste put more or less depends on the kneading technique, technology is not good enough to put less, and I put less)
6. dip the surface into the breadcrumbs
7. put oil into a clean, waterless! of non-stick pan! Medium heat until foaming
7. put them in a frying pan on medium-low heat/low fry (even if you fry them, spread the oil all over the bottom of the pan)
8. rely on your own life experience to see the browning cooked, then lift the pan (I get the thickness is low heat frying side is about 3-4 minutes)
Here’s the finished picture! They’re so sticky, I had two! (This is the first time I’ve made it, so please don’t be offended if it looks weird, but I really think it’s delicious.)
This recipe was learned from ‘Yang Niu’s Private Kitchen’ pumpkin pancakes, plus I added taro paste to my own liking, thanks to ‘Yang Niu’s Private Chef’ of selflessly sharing so that I could have a taste of school even after I left!
2. The above recipe can be made in the amount of 7 I shot as large as the cake, you can adjust according to the actual self.