How to Make Oil-Free, Sugar-Free, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free 100% Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread
1. steam the pumpkin and use a spoon to press it into a pumpkin puree.
2. Add yeast + whole wheat flour + salt, knead into a ball
1. cover with a cloth and ferment until doubled in size (I posted for 1 hour)
2. exhaust, knead
1. cut or just plastic, let it stay two hair
2. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
In the oven, 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
Out of the oven, calm down, eat!
2. Add sugar if you like sweetness.
3. Whole wheat flour can be used instead of gluten-free flour, the taste should be better!