|1 box 250ml|
How to make double skin milk
1. Pour the milk into a pot and heat to 80 degrees, without boiling, according to the feeling on the line, while cooking and stirring, and then add sugar, sugar volume Just go ahead and put it according to the sweetness you like.
Pour the boiled milk into a bowl and wait about 20 minutes for a crust to form on the surface.
3. beat the eggs evenly. (You can also separate the yolks and use only the egg white, but I didn’t want to waste it so I made it whole. Taste.)
4. slowly pour the crusted milk back into the pot, leaving a little bit of the milk in the bowl in case the crust dries out. Here you see a thin layer of milk skin.
5. the egg and the milk just poured in the pot stir well, and then sieve, I think it must be sieved, otherwise it is not called double-skinned milk. Up, haha Sifted here and saw a lot of slippage.
6. cover with plastic wrap or tin foil, emphasis! Make sure you cover it! Just turn the heat on high to medium and steam for 15 minutes.
7. finished product! Smooth and tender and sweet ❤️