Chicken breast meat is tender, tasty and nutritious, which can nourish the body.
The two together delicious and reduce fat.
If you are tired of pan-fried chicken breast, you may want to try this Mushroom Chicken Breast for a change.
Saint George’s mushroom (Tricholoma mongplicum)
|2 small flaps|
How to make stir-fried chicken breast with mushrooms
1. Prepare five mushrooms
Slice the mushrooms, or you can cut them into small pieces. (I tend to slice them.)
3. cut the chicken breasts into small pieces and marinate them slightly in wine and black pepper. (You can leave the salt out here for those with lighter tastes, or sprinkle a little salt for those with heavier tastes.)
4. 2 sliced garlic cloves
5) Pour oil into the pan, because the mushrooms will absorb oil if you fry them first, so put a little more oil into the pan, the mushrooms will absorb oil after a while. Once the mushrooms are tossed and cooked, serve first.
6.Pour in the chicken breasts and sauté, add the garlic (I use a non-stick pan, you can skip the oil here.) When the chicken breast is slightly cooked, pour in the mushrooms.
7. Here you need to add seasoning it, pour in the prepared wine, oil. Stir fry for another ten minutes, then the chicken will be cooked, sprinkle in black pepper and serve.
8. a delicious mushroom chicken breast out of the oven! The aroma of the mushrooms is very delicious and enhances the taste of the chicken breast.
(2) If you have a mild taste, you don’t need to add salt, because the taste of the oil has reached the standard of mild. Sprinkle a little salt.
3. This dish is only suitable for freshly cooked food, if reheated the next day, the taste will not be as good as the same day.