Yesterday, a friend posted it, and it went viral.
“How do you do it”
“Pay attention to the public number – food music South Pacific yah,”
Ha ha ha ha;
This dish is a little more detailed;
What about this dish.
The cook had studied in Thailand.
Including how to make coconut curry paste.
I saw a seasoning packet in Thailand before.
Thinking that even if you teach complicated spice making.
You wouldn’t be interested in learning it, would you
I’m having trouble.
Let’s be lazy together;
Then I realized that any curry could be substituted.
The same taste.
WeChat Public: Food & Fun Nanyang
|half of sth.|
shiitake (Lentinus edodes), an edible mushroom
How to make Thai Coconut Curry Chicken
* :: Prepare meals according to the chart
* :: Soaked shiitake mushrooms, sliced carrots and chopped green onions.
* :: 200 ml of coconut milk and 200 ml of water in a 1:1 ratio to 400 ml of coconut milk.
* :: Cut chicken pieces into a pot and add cold water until it boils to remove the blood; (is this called threading the chicken)
* :: Remove the chicken pieces and rinse them with water.
* :: Heat a pan on high heat, add a little oil, pour in 200 ml of half of the coconut milk and stir-fry.
* :: Add the chicken pieces to the pan, add the seasoning packet (whole packet) and 100 ml of water.
* :: Add the mushrooms and carrots, reduce the heat to low and simmer until the chicken pieces are fully cooked and tender.
* :: Finally, pour in the remaining coconut milk and cook for a further 5 minutes before serving.