But I want tiger skin, and I want to work a little harder for a bowl of meat!
Come with me, the family fuel-saving version of tiger meat – make it!
Try to use a meat frying pan that is physically non-stick, and don’t use a coating pan, as high-temperature frying will damage the coating.
Today’s main to deep fry the tiger skin, so the braised pork seasoning part, the specific ingredients you grasp, I use the following ingredients you can also refer to these.
Tiger skin braised pork ingredients – tiger skin meat, an anise, half a cinnamon, three leaves, green onions, ginger and garlic, wine, red curcumin, rock sugar, Lee Kum Kee pork ribs sauce, a thousand Harvest braised soy sauce.
Large pieces of pork belly
dark soy sauce
crushed rock candy
How to make tiger skin braised pork
1. beautiful large pieces of pork is the right, do not buy the kind of meat cut into strips, that is not good for frying, the frying process is too narrow meat Medium will pour.
2. clean the skin and cut the meat into square chunks, size 10/10 or more, which will shrink slightly after frying.
3.Clean the meat and blanch it in a pan.
After the water boils, turn the meat over, skin side up, so that the skin will be full of a little flat, continue to cook it on medium-low heat.
5. After cooking and shaping, take it out when it is hot, the heat will take away some of the water on the surface of the meat.
6. Take a new pan, put a little oil in it, and slide the pan around to distribute the oil evenly. Do not use a deep-sided pan, and do not use a coated pan, use a non-stick, non-coated pan. (The coating can’t withstand the heat of frying, so protect it.) –I used the wrong pan this time too, so next time we’ll improve together and really live and learn.
7. put the meat in, place the skin against the bottom of the pan, then close the lid and fire (the lid is strictly prohibited during frying)
8. First time to fire, in the small fire 8 minutes, the fire to adjust their own control, fire should not, will be scorched, halfway to shake the pot, do not! Be lazy, (splash oil halfway through, and occasionally a little harder, press down on your lid, and keep the vent hole in the lid away from yourself.)
9. Time to turn off the fire, the lid to the wall open a little, until completely do not bounce oil, completely open the view.
10. At this time the meat is so, has been colored, but the tiger skin is not obvious (in small fire specific how big their own regulation, each stove fire power is not) (the same).
11. the second time, continue for another 5 minutes on medium-low heat, the skin is cooked through and the color is quite satisfactory, the color is not satisfactory for the length of time Adjust yourself.
12. for the third time, continue to fry with the lid on – listen up, it’s high heat 1.5–2 minutes, see! No, the side skin has a distinct popcorn look coming out. The popping oil will also be much stronger, and the lid can’t be loosened to hold it down.
13. at this time the oil in the pot has been significantly more than a lot, is a small part of the lard was fried out. According to the previous way to open the lid to open, the tiger skin has been very obvious, there is a white bubble to open the look of the ideal, this has been possible. Move the pan around a lot to prevent burning.
14. If you want the lean noodles to be fried, feel free to do it yourself, or not.
15. another pot, add soy sauce, add sugar, add some broth or water to boil a bit, boil.
16. put the meat down and roll it around a few times, all covered in soy sauce color.
17. Still cook the meat skin side down for 10 minutes, depending on the size of the heat, the main purpose of this step is to soften the crispy skin. The crispy skin is not easy to cut, but you may tear it off if you cut it dry, which will be more than enough.
18. cooked soft, but also to absorb the soy sauce sugar color.
19. If you want to cut into cubes or thin slices, feel free to do so.
20. cut into cubes, just a plate of square meat.
21. This is a thin slice of meat, how to cut how to cook their own free play, it is just braised pork.
I generally roast pork will put.
1000g of meat
Half a cinnamon.
Three fragrant leaves.
Rock sugar 30–50 g.
Thousand Harvest Braised Soy Sauce (added according to personal habits).
Small amounts of each onion, ginger and garlic.
20 grams of wine.
Red Curry Powder 3–5 grams.
About 30g of Lee Kum Kee rib sauce (did not substitute 30g of tomato sauce + 20g of cooking oil)
No salt, because the rib sauce and Sriracha are salty.
2. Open the lid must be turned off, until no oil spill before opening.